Manchester City has a chance to defend its Premier League on Sunday. All it will take is a win against Brightonwho barely avoided relegationand they’ll lift the trophy again. In a normal year, their 95 points (from a staggering 31 wins, two draws, and only four losses) would have been enough to clinch the title weeks ago. But this isn’t a normal year, and should City draw or lose, Liverpool is right behind them at 94 points and could snatch the title in the season’s last moments.
Brighton vs. Manchester City
- When: 10am ET, Sunday, May 12
- Where: American Express Community Stadium in Brighton, England
- Streaming: NBCSN
Brighton vs. Manchester City live stream: Watch Premier League matches for free
Each of the following services carries NBCSN, providing a one-week trial and therefore an easy way to watch Premier League matches for free.
- : $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV,, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
provides two base channel package options, each priced at $25 per month. includes three channels, while includes sports channels like NFL Network, FS1 and FS2, NBCSN, and . If youre Team Why Not Both, combines the two for just $40 per month. To add beIN SPORTS and maximize your soccer-watching potential, youll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month). (The latter also includes .)
Spanish-speaking viewers have quite a few options. For bilingual families, you might consider the Espaol: Best of Spanish TV package for either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN SPORTS Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from LaLiga, Ligue 1 and Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. is another Spanish-language package for $10 per month, including NBC Universo, History en Espaol, andof import to soccer fansfour beIN SPORTS channels. (And choosing Sling TV Latino + Sling Orange for $30 per month gives you access to ESPN Deportes.) For more information, check out our guide to and our .
- Cost: $44.99 for the first month, $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- : Fox, NBC, CBS (check local availability here)
is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (, , ), news (, ), or sports (, ). If youre a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with 10 beIN SPORTS channels, , , FS2, UniMs, and Champions League actions via TNT all on tap. If you cant watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete .)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMs, Galavisin, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Espaol and TyC Sports among its offerings.
- Cost: $44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : PlayStation 3 and 4, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Kodi, iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, Fox, ABC, CBS (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
PlayStation Vue is a fantastic option for soccer fans who already own a PlayStation console, but this streaming platform is available on a variety of devices. NBCSN is part of a basic package of channels that offer soccer and other sports program, and the options increase at the Core, Elite, and Ultra levels.
4) Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $44.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- : ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
includes sports programming among its broad spectrum of offerings, and as a subscriber to the service, you’ll get free access to s sizable on-demand library. (Check out the full list of .)
- Cost: $50 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Google Chromecast,, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS and Android devices
- : NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is a great option for soccer fans, including TNT for Champions League matches, NBCSN for Premier League matches, and broadcasting partnerships with three MLS teams. (Take a look at the full list of here.)
Brighton vs. Manchester City: Why it matters
Though Manchester City’s bid for a quadruple fell by the wayside when they were bounced from the Champions League, they can still mount an impressible treble between the League Cup they’ve won, the FA Cup they’re in position to win, and the league title. Back-to-back titles with the points they’ve accumulated would be impressive, and all they have to do is win Sunday to secure it. Even with Liverpool nearly matching them result for result, they haven’t done much wrong all season, and they’ll be seen as worthy winners should they emerge with the title Sunday. But Liverpool lurking puts a lot more pressure on this match. City’s got the experience and talent to deal with pressure, but after Liverpool’s miracle win in Champions League earlier this week, they seem more the team of destiny heading into Sunday.
This post was curated & Posted using : RealSpecific
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!